1. The first time I saw those two pink lines, I was rendered speechless.
2. The first time I felt you kick, I was giddy.
3. The first time I saw you, I was amazed.
4. The first time someone recognized that I was pregnant, I was proud.
6. The first time I heard you were a girl, it felt exactly right.
7. The first time you were laid on my chest, you looked at daddy, blew a big bubble out of your mouth, and a miracle was witnessed.
8. The first time I saw you after you were wisked away, you had an IV and wore an oxygen mask, but you were quiet and peaceful, and I knew you were brave.
9. The first time I really, really, really got to hold you, you were 9 hours old, and you felt completely perfect in my arms.
10. The first time we brought you home, at 18 days old, we took a long, deep, much needed breath, and happiness filled our home.
From that day onward, you, my first born, my sweet sweet girl, have gifted me with so many firsts. I look forward to a lifetime more.
Hooking up with The Good Life for Monday Listicles.